Ålesund Supply is committed to handle your personal information with respect.In this privacy statement, we explain why and how we collect information about you, how we use this information, and how we handle your privacy.
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. For example, this may be name and contact information, purchase history, or interest information in relation to products we deliver.
- The information we have about you
Depending on what information you provide us, how to use our services, and what permissions you give us, we have this information about you:
- Contact information about you: Information you provide to us on our web site via contact and customer service forms:
Name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Communication: Information you provide us with when you are in contact with Ålesund Supply, such as email and information via contact form on the web page.
- Information on how you use our website: Information we receive when using our website, such as the type of device you have (for example, mobile or PC), which pages you visit and what features you use there. This information is given to us partly in-depth information via third parties (Google Analytics etc.).
- WHAT WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
Deliver products: The processing of personal information is required to fulfil the agreement we have with you / the company you represent.
Customer Service: We store personal information that you provide having contact with us, and we have considered this as necessary to provide service and to manage your customer relationship.
Statistics: We keep statistics and monitor market trends to improve and further develop our products and services on the Internet. As far as possible, we do this with anonymous information without knowing that the information is specifically linked to you.
- WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
By default, we do not share personal information with others.
We may disclose information in special individual cases, for example to public authorities, or in case of suspected offenses, if a legal basis requires us to disclose the information.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information, sent to us (via email, contact form on webpage) is stored as long as purpose for the collection of the personal information exists. See point 6. For more information on this.
- Purchase information: We store transactions and payment information for 5 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- Communication: We store communication with our customers for an unlimited amount of time, or until it is deleted. See Point 6.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us to
- Provide further information on how we process your personal information.
- Provide you with a copy of your personal information.
- Update Your personal Information
- Delete information that we no longer need to store. Limit or entirely stop the processing of your personal information
- Provide you with information that you have submitted to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, where technically possible, ask us to transfer these to another business
- Withdraw any consents you have given us. Read more about your rights at “Datatilsynets” webpage: www.datatilsynet.no
Feel free to contact us for more information about this.
To use your rights, please see contact information in section 9. We will reply to your inquiry to us as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
If you believe that we treat personal information in violation of the Personal Data Act, you have the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate. Before you do this, we would like you to contact us so that we can answer your questions or clarify any misunderstandings.
Via third party vendors (Google Analytics, etc.) we analyze web traffic.
Ålesund Supply does not use website statistics for disclosure to other parties.
You can read more about cookies here: (External link) http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
We will frequently update the privacy statement from time to time.
You will always find the latest version of our privacy statement on the website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to get in touch with us, you can use the following contact information:
Contact person: Jan-Tore Fure
Email address: email@example.com
Ålesund Supply AS