Liter: 25 LTR
Drew Marine ENVIROMATE 2000 is a water-based cleaner formulated to meet the marine industry’s strict requirements for safety and performance.
ENVIROMATE 2000, with its unique blend of cleaning agents, is a non-flammable, general purpose cleaner perfect for a broad range of surface, deck, engine, and offshore applications. This product is also suit-able and recommended for ultrasonic cleaning applications.
It is used for the effective removal of mineral, animal, and fish oil residues from cargo tanks.
Drew Marine ENVIROMATE 2000 has been approved by IMO according to guidelines under IMO MEPC.1/Circ. 590. Only cleaners approved under the aforementioned guidelines can be used for tank cleaning on board ships that are issued an NLS Certificate and can be disposed of at sea when the cargo residue slops are authorized to be disposed at sea. ENVIROMATE 2000 is MARPOL Annex V compliant for use as a cleaning agent for external spaces, decks, and cargo hold cleaning
ENVIROMATE 2000 is available in 25-liter pails (PCN 5482401) and 200-liter drums (PCN 5482427).
- IMO approved as a tank cleaner under MEPC.1/Circ.590
- Biodegradable surfactants
- Contains no petroleum solvents
- Blend of powerful detergents and wetting agents
- Clean, fresh odor
- Completely soluble in water
- MARPOL Annex V Compliant
- Can be disposed of at sea when the cargo residues are authorized to be disposed of at sea
- Rapidly degrades in the environment
- Safe on all metals and alloys, including aluminum
- Does not require special handling and storing
- Multipurpose cleaning
- Highly effective ultrasonic cleaner
- Effective on a broad range of soils
- Pleasant to use
- Compatible with fresh or seawater
- Leaves no oily film