Liter: 25 LTR
Unitor™ Multi Clean™ is a concentrated alkaline cleaner that is ideal to use for general cleaning of deck areas, floor plates and engine room cleaning with a pleasant citrus odour.
Unitor™ Multi Clean™is a mixture of water, natural citrus solvent and a synergistic blend of synthetic surfactants. All ingredients of Unitor™ Multi Clean™ are fully biodegradable.
Unitor™ Multi Clean™ is formulated to meet the latest MARPOL regulations and does not contain any chlorinated solvents and less than 10 % aromatics. Also, with respect to European PARCOM regulations the product does not contain any Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates.
- Versatile: can be used for general cleaning
- Ingredients are all biodegradable
- Highly effective concentrated cleaner
- Environmentally adapted
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification
|1,01 to 1,02
- This composition meets the criteria for not being harmful to the marine environment according to MARPOL Annex V and may be discharged into the sea when used to clean cargo holds and external surfaces on ships.
- Approved for use with MARINFLOC bilge water cleaning systems
Directions for use
Applications Unitor™ Multiclean™ may be used in all types of cleaning and degreasing operations and is effective against oil, grease and may other difficult soils. Unitor™ Multiclean™ can be used neat or diluted with water or paraffin and may be applied by brush swab or spray. It may also be used in immersion tanks. The product should be allowed to stay in contact with the soil to be removed for 15-30 minutes to allow penetration before flushing with water.
It is recommended to test different concentrations on a small area to find the optimal effect on the contaminated surface.
Typical dosage for light contamination is about 1-5%, for heavy contamination up to 30%.
For safe handling and optimal dilution we recommend the use of the UNITOR™ MIXING STATION 4-14.